EMU Professional II 3/100 Modbus
Product information "EMU Professional II 3/100 Modbus"
The 3-phase bidirectional power meter EMU Professional II 3/100 Modbus for DIN rail mounting features a built-in RS 485 Modbus RTU interface and is suitable for energy management as per ISO 50001 and energy cost billing.
- Bidirectional three-phase power meter with RS485 interface
- RS485 Modbus RTU interface
- Direct connection up to 100 A
- MID B+D, for billing purposes
- Accuracy class B (1%)
RS485 Modbus RTU interface
The built-in RS 485 Modbus RTU interface is protected against dirt and manipulation.
Modbus power meter readings
- Active energy consumption (kWh) and supply (kWh)
- Reactive energy consumption (kvarh) and supply (kvarh)
- Active power (kw)
- Reactive power (kvar)
- Apparent power (kVA)
- Current (A)
- Frequency (Hz)
- Number of voltage failures
Reading and setting parameters is user-friendly by a 38x28 mm graphic LCD display with LED backlight. This provides excellent visibility of numbers and letters.
Display language e.g. english or german can be selected by the keys.
Power meter configuration
Touch-sensitive control buttons are used for configuration. A sealable service button must be pressed for each configuration change.
The control buttons are used to configure the RS485 Modbs address and the baud rate.
- Modbus baud rate: Via keys or Modbus
- Modbus primary address: Via keys or Modbus
- Modbus address: Via keys or Modbus
S0 pulse output
The 3-phase power meter EMU Professional II 3/100 Modbus features a configurable S0 pulse output for active or reactive energy
- Pulse rate per kWh / kvarH: 1,10,100, 1000 or 10000
- Pulse length in milliseconds: 2ms, 10ms, 30ms, 40ms, 120 ms
RS 485 power meter configuration ex factory
- Modbus address: 000
- S0 pulse output: 1'000 Impulse/ 40 ms
The 3-phase RS485 power meter meter is produced in Switzerland by EMU Electronic Ltd.
More information: https://www.emuag.ch
|Connection:||3ph. Direct 100A|
|Interface:||Modbus RTU, RS 485|